Friday, January 20, 2012

My Goddess Aurora

So I'm taking Tam Laporte's (of Willowing) collaborative Life Book 2012 course and lesson number one was to create a goddess that you could relate to and then think about (and list your personal goddess qualities).  I chose the Roman Goddess Aurora also known as Goddess of Dawn.  I chose her for no other reason than the fact that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mornings.  The earlier the better.  Something about the calm of the morning just resonates with me.  I'm happiest when the sun has JUST risen and all is quiet and still. 

Here is my spread.  I'm pleased with it, although I really need a lot more practice on painting faces...but that's okay, I'm more interested in the journey anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure you need more practice with faces,she is beautiful,and what a wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete