Sunday, January 29, 2012

Full Tilt Boogie Exposed

So I mentioned in a previous post that I took Mary Ann Moss' Full Tilt Boogie course a couple of months ago.  Her art journaling style is really unique which intrigued me.  She instructs you through several different book binding styles using an old book, removing the signatures and sewing in found papers, scrapbook papers, etc.  I've really enjoyed working in this journal, although I must admit it can be a bit limiting since it's really just collage and doodling.  Given that only a few supplies are used, it's easy to work on it anywhere so it lives along side my favorite living room chair and I work in it when I'm with the family watching  TV.



 Fate

 Stacy Closed

Stacy Open

 Vacation in Fallbrook

Re-Invent

Mom Closed

Mom Open

 Paris 

 Peace Love & Happiness

11 comments:

  1. Liz this is amazing,I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! Totally different than anything I've done before which is very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is brilliant,so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great journal it looks difficult to make, must have taken a lot of work. I like your journal pages very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz i have given you a Liebster Award,please check out my blog.
    miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pages are gorgeous and so colorful! what a fun course this must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Kelly...Coming from the woman whom I consider an Art Journaling Genious, I'm flattered! ;-)

    ReplyDelete