Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Every year (for as long as I can remember...probably 30 years now), I make at least a few homemade ornaments to mark the Christmas year.  This year I found one on the cover of Somerset Holiday Magazine...and another on a blog whose address fails me now (or I would give credit where credit is due...promise!).  Check it out. 

Inspiration...

From these supplies....the snowflakes were white and
SUPER cheap from the dollar store. $1.00 for a pack
 of 3 or 6 depending on the size. I spray painted them
 gold and then covered them in very fine glitter (the good stuff!).

To this!

From this...fake snow from Michael's, styrofoam ball,
cupcake liners, bakers twin and sparkly berries
(also from Michael's).

To this!  How cute would this be hanging from a package?
  I think I will make some more to do just that!






2 comments:

  1. Adorable little cupcake Liz! Thanks for the tutorial, it would look perfect on a Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I would love to have these ornaments on my Christmas tree! :) They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete