Wednesday, November 30, 2011

17 Artists, 17 Journals, 17 Months

Feels like forever, and in the blog world it has been (2+ months!), since I posted anything on my blog.  It's not like I haven't been working on any art projects, quite the contrary. 

In the midst of working on "said" art projects, I completely lost any creative spark so it's been a huge struggle to get anything completed. 

One of those projects in motion is a journal for the 17/17/17 Art Journal Round Robin that I am participating in.  I completed my journal (from scratch) a few weeks ago and mailed it off to Southern California where it will then eventually travel to Australia, Canada, Denmark and a few other places before making it's way (crossing fingers it doesn't get lost in transit!) back to me.

The theme of my journal is lyrics because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE music, especially lyrics.  Here's a peek...


Front cover
Back cover

Welcome

Description of theme.

My spread - "Maver" by Stone Temple Pilots.

Sign in/out page.

Back inside cover. 

 Thanks for hanging in here with me while I regain my blogging mojo!  I've got more to post so stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, this journal is stunning in its beauty and the layout is brilliant.
    How pleased you must have been about it and to think about many, many people seeing it around the world...well, that is something alright!
    Congratulations on you fine art work and the creativity and spirit you put into it!
    Sandy Guderyon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandy! It was fun and challenging to create...mid-stream I lost all my creative spark so the last part of it was trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I feel about this one....can't wait to see it in the flesh!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete