Friday, August 19, 2011

Little Monster Touch Up

So I was looking at the monster I created for Little Miss Faith yesterday (see my last post) and something about it REALLY bothered me.  BAD. 

What if Little Miss Faith and the Little Monster really got along and decided they liked to cuddle up together?  Looking at the "old" Little Monster, that would have been a baaaaad idea.  The "Faith" writing that I did was in glitter glue, and when dried became SUPER scratchy.  Not good for cuddle time.  AT ALL.  Especially cuddle time for one little special baby girl who is not feeling her best.  OH NO, we need suuuuuuper soft. 

Sooooo, welcome the new improved Little Monster with hand embroidered stitching that is just that....suuuuuper soft.  Good riddance super scratchy glitter glue. 

What WAS I THINKING!?  Oi Vey!


4 comments:

  1. This is soooo adorable!

    I wanted to thank you, too, for joining my art blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower! :)
    Looking forward to your upcoming posts!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! The embroidered text is a great idea (and a wonderful way to keep it soft)!

    I love your tentacle girl a couple of posts down too!!!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I'm sure much more cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz I am sure Faith will be delighted !

    ReplyDelete