Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Milliande Monthly Journal Page Swap - July

This month's prompts for the Monthly Journal Page Swap over at Milliande are "Kites" and "The Day the Earth Stood Still (1950's movie)".  Here are my submissions that I worked on and finished today.

This page has a Claudine Hellmuth sort of vibe to it.  Not surprising since I've really been checking out her work over the last few days.  It wasn't intentional that this piece resembles (at least to me anyway) her style...funny how that happens though!

This was a really fun page to make.  The background was made with tissue paper, watercolors and metallic acrylics.  The hand and "left 4 dead" is from the cover of a PC magazine.   Pretty creepy if you ask me! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhhhhhhhh. That's creepy alright!

    Love them :)
    Hugs
    Lois

    ReplyDelete