Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm happy to say that I am officially back online!!!  Not that I was REALLY offline since I had access to my laptop...which by comparison is so sloooooooow and does not have any of my art files on it.  So I guess you could say that I was a bit computer crippled.

But, I'm back all the way now.  Purchased a new monitor at Costco today and it's even a bit bigger than my last one.  A whopping 31".   Makes my old 25" screen seem like childs-play now.

The up-side to being without a computer was that I worked on quite a few art jounral pages that I will share later today.

For now, I'm in heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your up and running with the new monitor! My hubby purchased our new flat screen monitors from Costco last year. They seemed h-u-g-e compared to the old ones. Took me a few days to get used to them. Had to turn the bright way down or I ended up with a headache. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn. Yes, this new monitor almost seems too big. I also turned the bright way down...

    ReplyDelete