Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Creative Juices Are Flowing!

The creative juices have really been flowing over the past week or so.  Today I whipped out 2 journal pages start to finish AND, finished a doodle I've been working on for the past few days. 

All in all a very productive day!

"Owl & A Ketchup Bottle"
I tried my hand at altering a magazine page with Never Dull.  The magazine page started out as a Ketchup advertisement.  You wouldn't know it (at least I don't think so) If I didn't point it out.  The rest are bits received from swap partners. 

"Mom I Love You"
My son is constantly leaving me love letters.  Well, actually, the love letters are starting to become fewer and farther between now that he is getting older.  Either way, I cherish each and every one of them and this one is no exception. 

"Twisted Leaves"
I admittedly have "ants in my pants" most of the time.  Especially when I'm watching TV.  I just have to be doing something else or I lose interest.  Doodling while watching TV is soooooo under-rated! 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these for different reasons
    Top - Design
    Middle - Sentiment

    Bottom -Patience

    ReplyDelete