Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bluebird of Happiness ATC Swap

I was so excited by what flew into my mailbox yesterday!  Mary so graciously hosted the Bluebird of Happiness ATC swap. 


Monika (Australia) created this gorgeous watercolor (I believe) bird whose wing flaps open to reveal the Japanese symbol for Happiness.  Ruth (USA) created this cute little tree made with pitt brush pens and gel pens. 
   


Our gracious hostess Mary, created this three dimensional bluebird that I can't wait to hang in my art space.

These are the ATC's I submitted.  These were made from felted birds, fabric, embroidery floss, beads, stamps, paint & ink.

And, here's a photo of the hand felted bluebird I made for Mary as a thank you for hosting this fun swap. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased they have arrived and thank you again for my wonderful felted blue bird.

    ReplyDelete