Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another Happy 4th Gone By!

Every year I host a 4th of July party.  Actually, every year my street hosts an annual 4th of July block party.  It's a pretty big deal on this block with preparations starting days in advance. Collectively, about 200-300 people show up!  As a tribute to our annual block party I completed a journal page the other day...


The party is so much fun.  The clean up afterwords, both inside the house and the firework remnants outside the house really is no party!  I dread it every year, but it's all worth it!

1 comment:

  1. What I really love about America is the fact you love to celebrate and fly the flag. Since our trips to Canada and America in the nineties we were inspired to fly the flag when there is something to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete