Sunday, June 5, 2011

Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil

Monika over at Milliande is hosting an ATC Swap entitled "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil".  I immediately began visualizing gravestones, dead gardens and crows for this prompt.  Unfortunately, given the small size of an ATC (2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches), it's really hard to build an entire scene with all that I visualized.  So, I settled on Loud Larry (the actual name of the man-stamp that I used) yelling help and built my spooky garden around him. 

My son got a kick out of this ATC...he was cracking up over "Loud Larry". 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Liz, what wonderful creations!! Toatlly LOVE them and "loud larry" is perfect!!! Can't wait to see them in person!:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monika. I will be sending them to you this week. Thanks again for hosting! xo

    ReplyDelete