Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Displaying Masterpieces

I was in Pier One the other day and saw something that I got really excited about it.  I wasn't excited about it for it's intended function...rather, what I could use it for.


This iron wall hanging is meant to be used to display snapshots/photos.  But in my mind it's the perfect way to display some of the wonderful pieces of art I have received from all over the world.  I used to have the ATC's in an album...but really, what fun is that?  I want to enjoy these little cards, not collect them.  My plan is to change out the ATC's from time to time since they all won't fit on here at once.

I truly have art surrounding me in my art space!  Lucky me, lucky me!   


Clearly I need to do less art and more cleaning...check out that whopping cobweb in the first photo.  See if you can find it.  WOW!

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea Liz you are right it is a shame to have them in an album.

    ReplyDelete