Monday, May 2, 2011

Something's Fishy Around Here Today!

Yaaaay!  My fish from the "Somethings Fishy" ATC Swap at Milliande hosted by Mary L. from the U.K. have reached California today.  This was such a fun swap!  Not only did I receive some beautiful ATC's, Mary also sent me one of her awesome fish tags that is going to look great hanging in my art space.


Here's all of the cards from the swap.  I snagged your photo Mary!  ;-)


Here are the cards I submitted:


Big thanks to Mary for hosting this fabulous swap.  She did a great job of keeping all the swimmers together and getting them back out to their new owners all in record time! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking part Liz your cards were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. You did a fabulous job! You wouldn't think it was your first swap. I'm going to guess it won't be your last. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete