Sunday, May 22, 2011

Inside My Mind...

This last week has been a tough one for me.  As an extroverted individual, I often share a lot of myself with those close to me...this week, not so much.  I feel like I've just been living inside my mind.  That sounds silly, I know, but it's the only way I can explain the way I'm feeling.  For me, living inside my mind means not sharing of myself and my thoughts.  Just feeling blah and shutting down.

So...what's a creative person to do when all is not well...create and get it out there.  I think this art journal page says it all; although things appear rosey and beautiful on the outside...my mind has been feeling otherwise. 

It's rare for me to feel this way but when I do, I have a need to acknowledge it and move on! 


2 comments:

  1. I really love your art journal page and I am really sorry that you haven't been feeling too chirpy. I hope by acknowledging it you can move through it and out into the light again. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Monika. It's rare for me to feel this way. so I'm really blessed. Gotta take the good with the bad as they say. xo

    ReplyDelete