Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fly Away Home Butterflies...

It is with great sadness that I'm mailing in my butterflies for The Butterfly Project this weekend.  I have really enjoyed displaying them in my art space over the past year...but the time has come.  I'm going to miss these babies, but it's time to move on (and make some room for the little flat-screen TV my honey bought me for my space).  I don't watch that much TV, but look forward to being able to "multi-task" while watching my favorite shows.  I must admit to being addicted to one show...The Real Housewives Series.  My guilty pleasure.

So I bid you farewell beautiful butterflies.  Safe travels to your new home.  Nick and I plan to visit you when the time comes. 





 The last 2 are my 8 year old son's (Nick) submissions:

No comments:

Post a Comment