Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich.


Oh my favorite quote of ALL TIME!  Perhaps it's because I'm not a very well behaved woman.  I really pride myself on that fact, as sick as that might seem. I speak my mind even if it means walking into the eye of the storm.  No, I haven't learned and probably never will that sometimes life is a lot easier if ya just SHUT YOUR MOUTH!  I have learned (I hope) that choosing my words more wisely has it's benefits though...and still gets the point across.  Either way, I'm confident that I will go to my grave one very mouthly "old broad" who can still "keep up with the boys" to the bitter end.

To honor all the "naughty broads" out there, I decided to host an International ATC Swap over at Milliande...appropriately named...yes, you guessed..."Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History".  20+ women from all over the world are participating.  I received the first entries yesterday from the UK and they are fabulous!  Will be posting pictures once they are all received.  It's a treat to go to my mailbox these days.  I'm sure my postman is going to think there's something nutty going on over here as he delivers all the gussied up envelopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment