Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Butterfly Project

If you haven't already heard of The Butterfly Project you must read up on it.  Such a beautiful event dedicated to a tragic time in history.  Here are my submissions for the project.  I'm currently working on a few more...even have an extended family project planned for Easter.  It's going to be a butterfly craft filled Easter this year.  This outta be interesting since both of my brother's are not the most creative individuals I know.  Note to self:  Must take tons of pictures!



2 comments:

  1. Liz, thanks for the glimpse into your studio space. I love your beautiful butterflies, just stunning!
    Monika xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the compliment. These were so gratifying to make. xo

    ReplyDelete